Fuel price Hike Again!!
The recent price hike of fuel by the goverment has taken a toll on all the consumer, this has affected badly by the medium wage earners. The goverment has recently increase its fuel by an additional of 30cents, to lessen the burdern of its subsidy to cover the public, thier excuse is by saying that those subsidy costing by the billions will help all Malaysian by providiing better public transport and better service, ok here is what I think
1. If the congestion of traffic in Kuala Lumpur is never going to get better,what makes you think that increasing buses and bus terminal, or even LRT will ease the congestion (go figure!!)
2. by decreasing the subsidy of fuel, will the money eventually go to the PUBLIC to help ease our problems? will there be a breakdown on the money and where has it gone to help the Malaysian. (rumors has it, its to help EON and MAS airline) but the goverment has ensure that these companies will not be given a hand.
3. By increasing the fuel price, will the goverment reduce road taxes (which is not much) as its already has highway which has ever increasing toll charges for example, FEDERAL HIGHWAY (arent goverment suppose to help maintain the highways and byways for better traffic) why are we paying extra to these highway bandits.
4. sidetracking to TOLL (why dont these toll have Electronic Road Pricing, which cars just pass by the lanes and it will reduces the money on the charge card which looks like EZ-link. so they dont have to hire extra people to work, they dont have to build extra toll booth, they dont have to pay extra electric for air conditioning (which is extra cost to us users because WE ARE PAYING FOR THEM)
5. All these protest outside KLCC would not help as we Malaysian dont have a voice to speak out. People are not going to review these price increase just because you guys petition outside a shopping mall ranting and shouting about the price hike, it will just make people aware of our stupidity by doing just. Use your imagination and how the goverment is helping us be independent of ourself, by actually raising the price of fuel is actually helping us be a stonger nation, BUT .. BUT ..
6. YES here comes the but.. but do we get wages increase? price reduction on other comodities? everything is going up just because of a petty fuel hike, people take advantage to say that price of fuel has increase so we increase our price of our product blah blah blah! so by actually increasing wages of the middle income and lower income, it will definitly boost confidence in people, showing that the goverment demands the private sector to pay EPF and SOCSO more to the people. HELP us for once.
7. Aight !! this is the last ok .. if not i would be going on and on.. i just want to make this clear to people ok ! If the goverment says that our price of fuel is still one of the lowest in the world, would they dare say that our wages is also one of the lowest ! i am coming back to the wages topic because, i am taking Singapore for example, Roughly a Manager earns RM2000 in Malaysia, and the Manager in Singapore earns $2000 also .. assuming. . a cup of Starbucks or Coffee Bean coffee in Malaysia would cost RM10 for a ice blended .. and Singapore would be $5, would you say that living expenses is cheaper in Malaysia or Singapore? (go figure again)
open your mind to concepts and always expect the unexpected life is never the same as 20 years anymore. its a world of dreams and possiblity! make it your own ! make it true and believe in yourself ! you would never know what is going to happen! never let anyone put you down no matter how ridiculous your dream is ! then again you will never KNOW !
ps: the fuel is taking a toll on everyone, damm .. haha .. feeling the pressure of it, but bear with it !!