Taman Rakyat (Andalas)
recently, been going out to do my daily run in places like Stadium and Taman Rakyat instead of my usual 10k on the side of the road, i feel safer and its more taxing, Lawrence and Agnes was the one who pulled me there, lucky Lawrence came to light and wanting to shed some kilos and he is consistent, he also bought a New Balance 845 to do his running, and KUDOS to him.. good buy i say, really nice and well padded with ample cushioning. good on ya pal,
Lawrence is begining to pick up the pace but he is not as full steam as he used to be when i saw him in the gym, we use to run on the treadmill with incline of 1.5 and speed of 13.0 for 30mins, you go see how fast is that and come back and tell me ok. but now his performance has dip tremendously and he has a pouch in his front, NOT A POUCH that you buy in the market but a small little tummy buldging out, maybe its because he’s got a gf already unlike me who has so much free time. haha .. so he got to follow agnes to eat and shop maybe. so less time for himself to do his sports.. ahha .. but i am glad his gf is able to do this kind of activity. yippee..
i am hoping he would regain his endurance and his problem of aching lactic acid tummy buldging intestine with protruding stomach up the heart problem would be solved soon (what a mouthful). he complains everytime we go running.. its funny when he complains.. ahha .. but then again he is still running.. i think its his excuse of not gaining speed.
when i was running in Taman Rakyat it reminds me of adventure racing when you go to the forest reserve part, ok adventure racing with walkway. haha .. its still good, i think that Taman Rakyat could be one of Malaysia best parks given if it was taken care of and extra amenities was places, LIKE FREE TOILETS (kiara has free toilets yet its still clean)
YO MPK of TAMAN RAKYAT, here is a few suggestion that would make TAMAN RAKYAT the best in Malaysia as it has opportunity to grow.
- the boulder side on the center of the field, please make that to a wall climbing facility (sure to attract)
- in the center of the field you can actually put two basketball court, two takraw cum badminton
- those funny looking gym lookalike equipment that stadium have but line with rubber mat
- the road leading downhill near the miniature golf to the back field please place lights there as it could be dangerous in the night
- oh good on the miniature golf course, but if its going to be locked up, WHATS the POINT !
- at the back of Taman Rakyat, the place is so large you can either make 1.1 a football field ,1.2 a running track just like stadium 1.3 a fountain and more walkways for residents 1.4 more parking lot leading to the TMN RAKYAT (but i suggest walkway, as ppl will be able to utilise it
- the track leading up to the water reservoir, half way going up there is another section of the Forest reserve closed up, that place is purely a potiential for Mountain biker to ride inside in stead of those bikers going on the on where people run.
i know you MPKians must be thinking.. need money what .. fine.. why dont you use the tax’s and really put it into good use rather than making that stupid side walk on Klang river, do you think that money could have built up Taman Rakyat, this Taman Rakyat could be Klangs number 1 park and also Malaysia given it chance! KLANG WE CAN DO IT ! oh i cant stop enough bitching about that waste cash on the park in Eng Ann also just opposite Hy Tien Lo ! ARGH ! WASTED MONEY ! also the river one again .. how many people out there know there is even a walking path there.. do you even know how to get there ? ahah .. i bet most didnt know man !