The Result of PJ HALF Marathon
1. Picked up Anand at 5am and after that head of to Arvin’s house
2. Reached Kelana Jaya Stadium and there was so many people, over 5 thousand i guess
3.Went to register ourself and hand in our report card (yes REPORT CARD)
4. Dragon dance, aerobic class going on, so many ppl, didn’t bring my cam so much hype in the Stadium
5. Race Flag off with cheerleaders (saw a couple of ppl, saw Ah Wei, saw Cecil, saw Sharom, i think i saw don also,.. ahah
6. Race started on 6.30am, Bang the gun went off so was everyone
7.The Weather was superb, ran till motorola now called Freescale bridge, where the first water station was there
8. Made a turn at the bridge and still top 50 people.
9. Running along the Federal Highway was good, who would let a bunch of people run along the Highway hehe
10. Turned into the Old Airport road, still had my power gel in my pocket, to eat or not to eat
11. Running along the Old airport road, RrOOOoaArrRR.. the sound of a v12 Lamborghini murcielago zoom passed.
12. Reaching the old cargo hanger where they store all the PLanes. and making a U turn there, my mind actually drifted like tokyo drift, sigh.. i really slowed down dont know what i was thinking..
13. At this point of time my legs felt like stopping, but i kept going on, i saw a water station in front YES YES YES (time for powergel)
14. Now is the time for my Super Power Gel, ate the whole thing even before i reach the station and guess what.. DARN its not a water station, its a sponging station, yucks.. but i got no choice as i ate my power gel and the goo is in my troath, no choice left but to drink from the sponge. GOD knows where the took the water from
15. Reaching the Stadium was hell, my legs was screaming at me cause i got my self soaked from all the sponge station.. and my shoe was wet, darn, now every strike i hit on the ground makes my toes blister. no choice.. RUN AHEAD, another 3 KM to go
16. I felt i had no more chance to get the limited 200 medals since i was so slow and i thought i saw a granny walked passed me. my legs feels as it is made of stone (ah poh wait for me yeah)
17. The turning to the Stadium was hell, this time my foot started moving as if its on cruise control, just MOVE IT ! ran and ran, guess what.. reached the finish line medal or not ?
18. lady shouting to me, CARD .. here is your medal.. congratulation .. ahah .. YES I GOT MY medal, but i didnt beat my time of 2hours, its unofficial as there is not time chip.. my watch says 2hr 4min
18. Check out this BABY MAN, the MEDAL only 200 given and it is the last of the design its also made out of Selangor Royal Pewter.. har har. .mission acomplished !
this is for my own information collection:
Date: 18 June 2006
Time: 2Hr 04Min 27sec
Average Hr: 179hr