To date, the penetration for hand phones is not 80% its not 90% and its not even 100%,, its already over 110% this applies to Singapore, i am not sure about the rest of the world. You ask how is that possible, go figure.
To me hand phone has always been a fascination and its great to be holding one of the coolest gadgets before people there fore I always surf the web for latest gadgets, but technology comes with a price, A HEFTY ONE !!
I have been a Nokia fan when they first launch 8210, before it was launched I set my eyes on it … oh yes you read it right, 8210. This is the history of my passion for phones. In 1995, i was given a Ericsson GH388, yes the one that looks like a bottle and has no sim card insertion, then when Motorola came out with the Startac, My dad had one, but it was not mine to use, then the X came out and it was so COOL! yet i cant have it, i am stuck with my old GH388, then came nokia with its cool 5110 design and fascinating colour, remember they came out with a phone that has the chameleon colour? that changes with every turn, well I got myself one of those and never turned back, To me Nokia was a very cool manufacturer at that time. it was as big as my old precious Ericsson but it had cool games and a nice changeable housing. I’ve never turned back after that.
back to the story of 8210, then I got a job in Singapore back in the late 90 and that is where the Handphone world opened to me, upon reaching i got myself a 8810 (james bond phone) and it was steel and its UBER cool ! In the span of 4 years, i had used all the 8 series Nokia, let me see if i can recall, 8210, 8250, 8310,8850, 8850(gold),8910 and some other models from other series like the 7650, 6610 and not forgetting wanting to try out of the company I’ve used Samsung, Motorola and Ericsson. I felt nokia was still best at the early year of 2000, Then i noticed a pattern in Nokia’s phone and it’s really annoying to me, I found out they kept changing phones DESIGN and not features, I felt that they want to attract a wider range of customer and appeal to them with their design, to me ! DESIGN is important, but new TECH stands FIRST!
so comes i went into their website and checkout the upcoming model, WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT, i saw this N76 (which is suppose to be a upcoming model) I was pleased until I clicked on the model to see it’s feature, the video started playing and then it hit me ,the similar resemblance to a phone in the market, i would save you the hassle of going to view it, I would just tell you at this moment, you would think WHY IS MOTOROLA V3 phone on a Nokia website. Nokia has run out of idea’s, come on Nokia I know you guys are capable of bringing out a phone with the likes of apple’s iphone ! as for me why am i still using my O2 mini? you guess it!!, i am waiting for the iphone to be launched maybe 2nd quarter to 3 quarter this year !
You are The Hermit
Prudence, Caution, Deliberation.
The Hermit points to all things hidden, such as knowledge and inspiration,hidden enemies. The illumination is from within, and retirement from participation in current events.
The Hermit is a card of introspection, analysis and, well, virginity. You do not desire to socialize; the card indicates, instead, a desire for peace and solitude. You prefer to take the time to think, organize, ruminate, take stock. There may be feelings of frustration and discontent but these feelings eventually lead to enlightenment, illumination, clarity.
The Hermit represents a wise, inspirational person, friend, teacher, therapist. This a person who can shine a light on things that were previously mysterious and confusing.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.
This is a tribute to my sister’s baby, whom was born on the 17 January 2007, her name is Lim Jo Ween and she is a bundle of joy, she look so cute when sleeping and hellish when crying, ahha .. well when she cries she turn bright red just like a tomato, but anyway she is just so adorable and we love her so much.
Here is a picture of her in Black and White
She being inquisitive and curious
and she a month later 19th February on her full moon. EVen CUTER !!
Knowing that this liquor is banned in some country such as Europe and USA, it was so pleasing to know that i had a taste of this so called magic elixier, otherwise known as
"the green fairy"
to be honest with you, i was really thinking that this thing could kill me in an instant and guess what, after a taste of this it really nearly did, NOT literally kill me but reallyh hit me on the high note, whats this green fairy you might want to ask?
yes the magc elixir which called the Green fairy is no longer only in Green, it comes with red and black as well, oh did you guys know why it was banned in the state and europe? its so dangerously strong that its 70% proof liquor, the red one is what i call the RED DRAGON, and its 75% proof, and the black ! WOW ! i dont know who can really drink that black ripper as i called it, because its 85% proof for your information, oh the taste that i had, sorry i wasnt a cupful but only a WHIMSP! a slight touched to the lips
henry pouring out the Green fairy for me, i even told him that PLEASE only a drop, he poured out about less than an ounce, and for someone like me who can hold liquour as all my friends know, THIS THING KILLED ME ! just a touched to my lips and the whole thing burnted my lips, the smell was minty to the touch like the krytonite that my friends always want me to drink, the DREADED BOMBAY SAPHIRE, this drink is no where near bombay I tell you, its MILES OFF BOMBAY! with that slight touch to my lips, i was actually drunk, did you believe it! not drop dead drunk, but I was actually flying like a fairy, a smell of this dangerous potent drink can get you high, no wonder the people want to get this drink, cause this drink is gonna make you FLY !! don’t believe me, trr it, msg me to find out how you gonna try this drink for free! BE WARNED ! DANGEROUS TO THE TOUCH !!! well got to go, catch me later !
Introduction to Detecting Lies:
The following techniques to telling if someone is lying are often used by police, and security experts. This knowledge is also useful for managers, employers, and for anyone to use in everyday situations where telling the truth from a lie can help prevent you from being a victim of fraud/scams and other deceptions.
Signs of Deception:
Body Language of Lies:
• Physical expression will be limited and stiff, with few arm and hand movements. Hand, arm and leg movement are toward their own body the liar takes up less space.
• A person who is lying to you will avoid making eye contact.
• Hands touching their face, throat & mouth. Touching or scratching the nose or behind their ear. Not likely to touch his chest/heart with an open hand.
Emotional Gestures & Contradiction
• Timing and duration of emotional gestures and emotions are off a normal pace. The display of emotion is delayed, stays longer it would naturally, then stops suddenly.
• Timing is off between emotions gestures/expressions and words. Example: Someone says "I love it!" when receiving a gift, and then smile after making that statement, rather then at the same time the statement is made.
• Gestures/expressions don’t match the verbal statement, such as frowning when saying “I love you.”
• Expressions are limited to mouth movements when someone is faking emotions (like happy, surprised, sad, awe, )instead of the whole face. For example; when someone smiles naturally their whole face is involved: jaw/cheek movement, eyes and forehead push down, etc.
Interactions and Reactions
• A guilty person gets defensive. An innocent person will often go on the offensive.
• A liar is uncomfortable facing his questioner/accuser and may turn his head or body away.
• A liar might unconsciously place objects (book, coffee cup, etc.) between themselves and you.
Verbal Context and Content
• A liar will use your words to make answer a question. When asked, “Did you eat the last cookie?” The liar answers, “No, I did not eat the last cookie.”
•A statement with a contraction is more likely to be truthful: “ I didn’t do it” instead of “I did not do it”
• Liars sometimes avoid "lying" by not making direct statements. They imply answers instead of denying something directly.
• The guilty person may speak more than natural, adding unnecessary details to convince you… they are not comfortable with silence or pauses in the conversation.
• A liar may leave out pronouns and speak in a monotonous tone. When a truthful statement is made the pronoun is emphasized as much or more than the rest of the words in a statement.
• Words may be garbled and spoken softly, and syntax and grammar may be off. In other
words, his sentences will likely be muddled rather than emphasized.
Other signs of a lie:
• If you believe someone is lying, then change subject of a conversation quickly, a liar follows along willingly and becomes more relaxed. The guilty wants the subject changed; an innocent person may be confused by the sudden change in topics and will want to back to the previous subject.
• Using humor or sarcasm to avoid a subject.
Obviously, just because someone exhibits one or more of these signs does not make them a liar. The above behaviors should be compared to a persons base (normal) behavior whenever possible.
1. All men are extremely busy.
2. Although they are so busy, they
still have time for women.
3. Although they have time for women,
they don’t really care for them.
4. Although they don’t really care for
them, they always have one around.
5. Although they always have one
around them, they always try their
luck with others.
6. Although they try their luck with
others, they get really pissed off if
the woman leaves them.
7. Although the woman leaves them they
still don’t learn from their mistakes
and still try their luck with others.
1. The most important thing for a
woman is financial security.
2. Although this is so important, they
still go out and buy expensive clothes
3. Although they always buy expensive
clothes, they never have something to
4. Although they never have something
to wear, they always dress beautifully.
5. Although they always dress
beautifully, their clothes are always
just "an old rag".
6. Although their clothes are
always "just an old rag", they still
expect you to compliment them.
7. Although they expect you to
compliment them, when you do, they
don’t believe you.