Port Of Lost Wonders is the latest attraction by Sentosa and this event also marked the launch of Sentosa’s 40th anniversary celebrations. Port of Lost wonder is Singapore’s First Kids’ Club by the Beach designed to provide a unique family experience. Targeted at children aged 3 to 10 years old, the attraction houses a signature water play area, themed islets for picnics and leisure activities and distinctive retail and dining experiences. Together with a myriad of specially-designed activities aimed at satisfying wonder, curiosity and connection, it is here where families can come together to explore and discover new experiences and create unforgettable memories.
Etiquette For Runners
In the interest of promoting an enjoyable running and racing experience for everyone, the Road Runners Club of America encourages good runners’ etiquette. Whether running in a group or running alone, always follow the RRCA Safety Guidelines.
Whatever the pace, wherever the race, manners matter.
Rules of the road and trails
- Run against traffic if running on the road. If running on the sidewalk or multi-use trails, travel on the right and pass on the left.
- Never run more than two abreast if you are running in a group. Don’t be a road or trail hog.
- Don’t run down the middle of the road or trail.
- If you are running an out-and-back route, don’t just make a sudden u-turn at your turn around point. Stop, step to the right to allow oncoming traffic the opportunity to pass. Ensure the road or trail is clear of oncoming traffic (runners, cyclists, in-line skaters, etc.) then make your u-turn. Making a sudden u-turn without looking over your shoulder is a good way to get hit.
- Alert pedestrians when you are passing them – don’t assume they are aware of their surroundings. A simple “on your left” warning will suffice.
- Be alert on blind curves.
- Stop at stop signs and ensure oncoming traffic yields to you before proceeding across a road. Don’t assume cars will stop if you are entering a cross walk.
- Respect private property along your route. Don’t relieve yourself in the neighbor’s bushes.
- Don’t litter. If you can’t find a trash can, carry your trash home.
General Rules for Running in an Event
- Follow the rules of the race outlined on the race entry form! (more…)
O2 is the devil’s toy. its really mean .. it has cost me 3 days of no sleep. i am still in pursue of all the great applications download. sigh .. when will it ever stop.. patching the camera software.. getting themes.. personalising the fonts.. what else.. sigh .. many more.. i am kinda brain dead and i dont know what to do of my sleep pattern.. nearly crashing out in the afternoon .. sigh .. HELP ME get this DEVILish Item away from me .. its killing me .. agony part 2 coming in the next blog entry !
oh the long over due pictures of the Roger Sanchez Outing.. well sorry its took so long .. well better late then never ya ? those pics are of us chilling at the MAMAK (a indian and malay ethnic restaurant which serve really good food) well that is it for now .. going to crash at my bed now .. check me out later ya .. cheerios