but all I know is that there is this book which is about to be publish and its called yup.. you got it .. "DELIVERING HAPPINESS"
I for one does not know how it looks like as its not even publish yet, but do wait for it as the anticipating wait will end on 7th of June.
I come to realize that this book is written by the one and only Tony Hseih who is the founder of Zappos.com, a little of what the content inside of the book is shown here, read on..
- Pay new employees $2000 to quit.
- Make customer service the responsibility of the entire
company, not just a department.
- Focus on company culture as the #1 priority.
- Apply research from the science of happiness to running a
- Help employees grow both personally and professionally.
- Seek to change the world.
- Oh, and make money too.
Doesn’t those caption just capture your eyes ? LOL maybe after I read it, I will let you guys know whats it all about.. anyway as the saying goes Happiness is just a corner away !