Paperback or Digital Print, which is better?
I saw this new book that was raved by HBR a couple of minutes ago, the reviews for it was so darn good , I was so tempted to click on buy in Amazon, It was on offer anyway, $25.99 down to a cool $15.27. Then the big question here came when I wanted to choose paperback or eBook.
Some pros and cons for having
- Touch (tangible feel of holding and feeling the book)
- The smell of printed paper (not sure if this is a pro but for me it is) its like smelling new money
- Take up space
- Will have mildews after keeping for some time
- Cheaper (not sure if its cheaper)
- Easy on the weight, you can carry like 100 books in 1 device
- Might get corrupted
- Your reader might run out of juice
- You have to buy a reader before you can start reading. $$$
So What would you choose ? help me decide at the polls below