HomeTeamNS New Balance Real Run Race Pack Review
Singapore Runners will know that this weekend on the 21st, there will be three running event held concurrently Real Run by HomeTeamNS, Nike Run and the Passion North Run.
Guess which one I will be attending… DUH !!
Last year I also have attended this run as the organisers invited me over. It was a blast and I have done Real Run for 4 years in row, for me running Real Run is like a transition from Road to Trail minus the hard core tree roots and stuff.
Real Run has gravel and sand and road all thrown into the course. So I can tell you that if you are running a 50min 10k don’t expect it to be the same.
Here is my review on the Race Pack as usual
Stuff that is (erm) Recyclable
- Soleus 15% discount voucher
- New Balance 25% voucher
- Something that looked like a CONDOM BOX (YOSH !!!!) but then looking at it carefully it was a deck of cards on being a good Dad by DADS4Life.
- Some Citibank card form
- 100plus promotion , advert .. etc..etc..
Stuff That We can Use
- Jacob Biscuit
- some Muscular Balm (really
- Rollerball pen that has a scroll like message in the centre
- whats a Pen to write on but a NOTEPAD , so thoughtful of them.
Well there you have it whats inside my REAL RUN goodie bag. (OH WAIT)
I was given a NB Shirt which I will adorn on that day, am not showing it now cause its not the official RealRun Tshirt.