Sundown Marathon Race Ambassador 2013
Race Event News
Running a marathon is never easy. Completing a marathon at targeted race timing is even harder.
We are in search for 40 committed individuals to lead and motivate fellow runners when the going gets tough. Pace timings includes:
Half Marathon: 2:00hrs, 2:15hrs, 2:30hrs
Full Marathon: 4:00hrs, 4:30hrs, 5:00hrs, 5:30hrs, 6:00hrs
If you are a seasoned and experienced marathon runner who can maintain a targeted race-pace and want to inspire fellow runners in achieving their goals, we want you to join us as race pacers!
Requirement of a Sundown Ambassador
All potential Ambassadors must:
- Be experienced in running full or half marathons.
- Be able to maintain a specific pace throughout the race.
- Be able to offer motivation to fellow runners during the course of the race.
- Be willing to train and run for the pace time and not for your personal timing.
- Wear the training gear, shoes and additional equipment provided by event sponsors during the race.
- Be able to commit to a 15-week Pacer Training Programme (Feb – May 2013) with Team FatBird. Dates and details of programme will be forwarded to shortlisted candidates.
- Be able to participate in Sundown lead-up runs, clinics, activities
- Be agreeable to photo shoots and profiling for the event.
Support for All Sundown Ambassadors
- A Sundown Marathon Registration Slot
- New Balance running apparel and shoes
- New Balance Kit-Up Discount & Special Promotions on partner products
- Race Night Hospitality
- eCertificates of achievement
*All Sundown Ambassadors have to complete the training program and fulfil race commitments to enjoy the support and entitlements.
Registration deadline: 8 February 2013
Shortlisted potential Ambassadors will be notified by 12 February 2013 for selection trials.
Do visit the official Sundown Marathon 2013 Webpage for more info http://www.sundownmarathon.com/