Klitch Footwear Clip First Impression.
UPDATE OF THE KLITCH GIVE AWAY
30th December 2013
Thank you all for participating in this KLITCH give away. The winner of Klitch give away sponsored by Santa Isaac976 but winners selected by the good people of The Sports Shack SG
I would like to congratulate the Winners Royston and Ev1neon, please email me your the following details to email@example.com
- Contact Number
- Color you desire
If you do not email me by 1st week of January, I will select the next winner.
Dear Readers, I would like to introduce this babe to you… wait a minute, no not that gorgeous girl leaning on the tree
.. the hot babe I want to introduce is the green item hanging on her bag, its called a “Klitch” and here is what it does..
DITCH your shoe bag that you thought was the only thing that you will use to store your shoes. The Klitch was invented by two Rutgers grads who like to play sports and work out just like you and me, I would like to say thank you to The Sport Shack Singapore for giving me this opportunity to try out this shoe clip.
This is my first impression of Klitch
The pack came well sealed with those “you need scissors to open me” which I sometimes hate because I can’t wait to rip the package to get to the item. Well there is pro’s and con’s
Klitch made this for one objective,and one only, it is a footwear clip that will frees up your hands and lets you hang extra footwear to the outside of your bag. This helps me alot because I bike to work and usually I will need to cramp my shoe bag together with my work clothes which sometimes transfer its “gorgeous lovely smell” to my work clothes.
This item is made of high quality material and its ultra lightweight weighing only 77g , the best party is that it is very easy to use.. check out my 4 part step by step below on how to use Klitch
Step 1. Unclip the side to release the tension of the clip
Step 2. Pull out the sides to your desired length , as you can see here I am using my work shoe which I do not need to put into my bag anymore. It will free space for me to put in my laptop and clothes.
Step 3. Ensure before you clip back, the carabiner is facing the back of the shoe because that is where you will be hanging your shoe from.
Step 4. Clip tight and ensure it does not come out when you hang the shoes by shaking it and then clip it to the side of your bag, the side of your belt loop or just carry it using your fingers.
So whats the Advantage you ask me ?
Isaac’s 2 cents worth on this
- Saves space in your backpack or gym bag
- Allows footwear to air out between use
- Helps prevent smelly and dirty gym bags
- Great for organizing and storing sneakers/shoes
- Holds up to 10pound
- I love color variety ( see below for color variation )
- What I didn’t like about this is the Carabiner (too small, I’ve already changed it to my personal rock climbing ones)
- Holds up to 10pound (wish it could be more cause I have some ideas on what to clip)
- Dirty shoes will be rubbing on your sports bag. What I do is that I turn the soles of the shoe facing outwards
Klitch comes is that it comes in a variety of colors , and yes I love variety.
1. Neon Orange, Neon Pink, Red, Yellow, Flash Orange, Army Green, Grey, Black, White, Sky Blue, Neon Blue, Neon Purple and Neon green
You can purchase this cool gadget from The Sport Shack online stores for only $14.90
For this coming Christmas and in the spirit of giving, I will be giving not ONE but TWO awesome Klitch and also color of your choice all you need to do is ……
- Go like their FB @ TheSportShack
- Go like this Post just below and then..
- Tell Santa Isaac976 here why you want the Klitch in the comment box below and best creative answer will get you one Klitch with the color of your choice
- Contest period will end on 31st December and results will be posted on the 1st January
- I have decided to let the good people of The Sports Shack to pick out their own winner. So be creative.
This contest is open to everyone on this Planet Earth and hey Santa knows if you are Naughty or Nice.. so tell Santa Isaac if you are naughty or nice and Good luck and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.