Mizuno Hitogami 2 : Flagship Performance Racer
This ain’t no review but read on for the Mizuno’s flagship performance racer – lighter, more responsive and more comfortable than ever!
The Wave Hitogami 2 features a brand new design which showcases the immense characterisitc of the Tengu. The Tengu-inspired design calls upon the mythical Japanese figure known for his ability to move with great speed and rapidity. The idea behind the design is to inspire people to move with the speed and prowess of the Tengu.
Mizuno understands that very inch and every second count so the Wave Hitogami 2 is designed to be light, flexible and efficient. The Wave Hitogami 2 also packs a high cushion-to-weight ratio, Parallel Wave technology for unsurpassed cushioning and stability, and a medial flat midfoot for that close-to-ground feeling.
Weight: 215 grams
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- U4ic is a lightweight midsole that provides optimal shock absorption, durability and a resilient ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
- G3 Sole is a lightweight rubber dot pattern in the forefoot for increased grip and flexibility.
- AIRmesh provides light, breathable coverage.
- Mizuno logo located on the medial and lateral sides helps hold the foot in place.
- Dynamotion Fit creates optimal fit using stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
The Mizuno Wave Hitogami 2 is available for men and women and it retails for $169 at all Mizuno concept stores and selected World of Sports outlets.