Columbia Megavent Part Fish Part Shoe
This quick-drying, lightweight and supportive shoe keeps anglers cool and protected on warm days spent in or around the water. Breathable and ventilated open mesh construction keeps feet securely locked down while facilitating airflow. The fast-drying midsole also encourages ventilation with ample ports designed to move air as well as water. Razor-siped rubber soles ensure optimum traction on wet surfaces.
Part shoe, and part fish. Our designers took a giant cue from our slippery friends when they created the Columbia Megavent.
Get the perfect response no matter if you’re on land or in the water with the durable protection and reliable grip of the Columbia Megavent! The open mesh upper features a cast PU cage that offers added protection and stability. Traditional lace-up design for a secure fit. Back pull loop for easy entry. Techlite midsole offers superior cushioning and higher energy return, and features a large number of drainage ports in the forefoot and heel for optimal airflow and quick water drainage
- Cast PU cage for protection combined with a breathable and ventilated open mesh upper
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Lower durometer EVA for the ultimate in comfort and shock absorbency
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet grip outsole with razor siping outsole
- Weight: 312 g
The Columbia Megavent retails for $169 and is available at all Columbia concept stores, World of Outdoors and selected World of Sports stores.